Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you gifts

I want to give my soccer board a little thank gift at our end-of-the-season banquet.  I have a great board who help run our soccer booster club at the high school.  My upline, Mary Fish, and Pretty Pal, Kris, showed me some really cute journals that they altered.  Thanks for giving me some good ideas Pals! 

I bought the little spiral notebooks at Staples and covered them with designer paper which I got at Hobby Lobby in a big patterned paper pack.   I used my cricut and cuttlebug to add the details on each notebook.  The soccer ball (Have A Ball) and definition (Define Your Life) are from Stampin' Up!

I made a pen holder using heavy cardstock and covered it with designer paper.  It was then attached to the back of the notebook with Scor Tape.

A quick post tonight...I'm tired but I did want to share my notebooks before calling it a day. I hope you all have a great week.  Make someone's day...smile at them.

Pam~

3 comments:

Frenchie said...

i love it ...good idea. i'm going to try it. thank you.

Carla said...

Pam these are awesome!!! Great job, they will love them. Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

These turned out GREAT!!