Friday, June 24, 2011

Gift Card holder

Happy Friday Friends!  Today I'm posting a gift card holder that I made for Michael to give to a buddy that was having a graduation party.  I got the design from SAZCreations over at Splitcoast.  


Stamps:  Happy Greetings, So Happy For You
Paper:  Night of Navy, Tan (non-SU)
DSP:  Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Nestabilities oval dies, twine, brads, label punches
All products are SU unless otherwise noted.

Here is a picture of the inside ...




  • Above the orange panel is where the gift card slides in.  I should have put it in there for the picture.  
  • The measurements are ... 4 x 12 cardstock scored at 4 inches and 8 inches.  The third panel is trimmed before being folded over and attached.
  • Michael's friend is also heading to Auburn this fall.  I used the school colors for the DSP.  
Thanks for stopping by today!  I am heading to Birmingham with Michael for soccer.  He is playing in the Alabama Sports Festival this weekend.  It is like the Olympics for the state.  He has participated in the soccer event for the last two years.  It is always fun and HOT!  I will miss Bethany not going with me ... darn job.

Have a great day,
Pam~

9 comments:

Becky said...

Great Graduation card, love the design paper.

Mary Fish said...

Love how the stripes work together. Fun!

Hugs, M

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Cute gift card holder. I will have to find this tutorial.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with those stripes! So adorable! Hugs, J

Carla said...

Oh I love gift cards and this one is awesome. I love Pam!!! So manly!!! Hugs,

Donna Heber said...

Hi Pam,

Wonderful masculine gift card holder! Perfect for a graduation and with the school colors. Just great!

Benzi said...

What a cool card....uh, except it surely would have been spectacular in red and white...KWIM? Oh, never mind me! LOL
Hope all went well with the soccer game/s.

Sazcreations said...

Your card is wonderful. Thank you stopping by my blog. SAZCreations.

gale said...

Very nice card for putting a gc in. Love the simplicity of it.