Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank You ... 2 of 3

This is card two of three for Molly.  I've been surfing Splitcoast Stampers to get some ideas.  I saw a few cards with the big U on them that caught my attention and I really liked the look.  So from the talented stamper's out there who sparked my interest, here is what I created ...


Stamps:  With All My Heart
Paper:  Black, Summer Sun, White, Dark Red (scrap - unknown)
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Finial Press and Polka Dot embossing folders, Boho and oval punches, Cricut Printing 101 cartridge, pearl
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I'm off to pack for the weekend.  I'm so excited about the Master's and seeing my family but only wish my hubby was going too.  He is staying home due to work and taking care of the animals.  Maybe he will get to see me on TV at the Master's.  :)  Unfortunately, the weather for Friday is saying rain right now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will change.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

11 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam what a great CAS card. Love your color choices and this would make a perfect class card... hmmm might have to CASE this! hugs.

LeAnne said...

This is awesome! Diane is right, this would be great in school colors!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Pam, this is such a cool card! The big, bold you really is a fun way to use the sentiment. Love the pretty cools, too. Have a fun weekend! :)

Theresa Rafter said...

Love the card Pam, sorry been slack in correspondence department, should get back to normal soon. Hope all is well your end xx

None None said...

Love this, Pam! The bold colors and the U make for a fantastic card!

Benzi said...

What a great way to say 'thank you'. And, this is really cool for an 18 yr old. I think she will really go for this one.

Have fun at the Master's...I know you will. Go away, rain..come again another day.

mary fish said...

love the texture on this thank you!
hugs, m

Donna Heber said...

Hi Pam,

Wonderful card! I like the big U Thank You.

Linda Fisher said...

and Thank 'U' for sharing your wonderful creativity with all of us!

Renee said...

Hi pam!!! Love this! I am finding tons of inspiration on pintrest too :D Love the colors together. hugz n blessings

Benzi said...

I'm waiting for that 3rd card. LOL
Seriously, I got your mail. Sounds as if your Spring is very busy. Have fun and enjoy your travels.