Thursday, January 10, 2013

Found a little MOJO ...

I'm back with a card for new the MOJO sketch this week.  Here is the inspiration picture ...

This is the what I created from this awesome sketch ...

Stamps:  Feel The Sun (Verve)
Paper:  So Saffron, Basic Gray, White (SU)
DSP:  Breeze (MME)
Ink:  Basic Gray, So Saffron (SU)
Accessories:  ribbon, button, baker's twine, sponge daubers, pop dots (SU), oval die (Spellbinders), Juli's Garden embossing folder (CB)

I had some great stamping time with my daughter over the Christmas break.  I cherish those time together.  We just created her own Splitcoast Stampers page so she can upload her cards.  If you get a chance, check out her cards (all two of them) here ... blynng.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

3 comments:

Benzi said...

Pam, I'm glad to see you upload a new card. It is so pretty and full of sunshine with those colors...something we could use a lot of, huh? Yikes...rain, rain, go away!!!
I'm off to check out your daughter's gallery. Good for her. You two have so much fun together making cards.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and beautiful verse :)

Lee-Anne said...

Gorgeous card...such lovely colors!