Thursday, June 27, 2013

Patriotic Cocoa

I had some extra time to play in my craft room since my hubby is out-of-town on business.  I needed another 4th of July card so I checked out Tuesday Morning Sketches to see what their sketch was.  With this simple and fun layout ...

 

I came up with this ...
 
Stamps:  Patriotic Cocoa (Sweet and Sassy), Basic Backgrounds (SU)
Paper:  Ballet Blue, Real Red, White (SU)
Ink:  Ballet Blue, Real Red (SU), Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics, circle dies (Spellbinders), polka dot embossing folder (CB), pop dots, word window punch, large oval punch (SU)
 

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...
 
Have a great day,
Pam~
 



4 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Awww super cute Red/White/Blue card and the little mouse is adorable.
Happy 4th!
Hugs

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely adorable! I so love that little mouse :) Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Benzi said...

Cocoa is so cute peeking out from that star. Glad to see you post. Looks like more rain today. Yuck!

Grandma Bonnie said...

How super cute..it's perfect! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!