Thursday, September 12, 2013

Get well wishes ...

One of my dearest friend's husband has been having all kinds of back problems.  I'm hoping this little card will give him a bit of good cheer.

Stamps:  Cocoa's Get Well Wishes (Sweet 'n Sassy), Button, Button (SU)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze (SU)
DP:  Elegant Soiree
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics, circle punch, polka dot embossing folder, pop dots (SU)

This was actually made for a challenge...think it was Tuesday Morning Sketches...but I never got it uploaded in time.  The good news, I did get it in the mail.

Thanks for stopping by and as always...

Have a great day,
Pam~

1 comment:

Benzi said...

That is the cutest Cocoa with that big Band-Aid over him. If only it could cure the recipient's back problems. But, I am sure it will make him feel better and give him a big smile.