Sunday, January 11, 2015

Call me ... maybe

Popping in with a quick post for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  This challenge closes in a few hours so I'm cutting it close.  


Stamps:  Simply Labels Hello Friend (Avery Elle)
Paper:  White, Cherry Cobbler (SU)
DP:  Bold Basics (Recollections)
Accessories:  pearls, Cherry Cobbler bakers twine, flower punch (SU); Scan N Cut (Brother); corner rounder (WRMK)

This will probably be going postal to my daughter since it is an overload of pink ... her fav color.  The stamp set is new and I'm just loving all the fun sentiments in it.  Also lovin' my new Scan N Cut.  The label was cut out with that and the small border behind it.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!

Pam~

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this card! That sentiment label is wonderful!!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

So fun! Your daughter is going to love this card! What a cute sentiment.
I am assuming the scan & Cut is a program for the many cutters out there and you can scan an image and it will cut it out? Very cool. I have a Cricut and I can't tell you the last time I used it! It's sad the money I have tied up in crafting! OMG... I need a chill pill. hugs.