Friday, January 22, 2010

Smile...it's Friday

I thought I would take a break from working on my soccer stuff and relax. Best way to relax...head upstairs to my craft room. I wanted to get a card in the mail for Bethany in the morning. This is my creation....



I used the In Full Bloom set. One of my favorite flower sets of all time. I started with tempting turquoise as my base and went from there. The designer paper is ruby red matted on black. I colored the flower with my prisma markers. I used my ticket punch and then added silver brads for some bling. The flower panel is mounted on dimensionals. I thought the bottom looked empty so added smile from Petal Pushers. Still thinking it looked plain I added a bow...think I could have done without it but it's staying now.

I haved always just scanned my cards and then uploaded them. Since my hubby gave me a digital camera for Christmas, I took a picture of the card and then cropped it. The good thing about taking a picture, my bows don't get smashed on the printer.

Pam~

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Hi Pam - I am going to try again to leave a note for you on your blog. Love the title and those beautiful whippets! Oh and this card is cute too :)