Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday...Game Night

I'm getting ready to watch  football and eat some wings with my family.  Before the excitement begins, I wanted to share my brother's birthday card.  It has actually been up on Splitcoast but I couldn't put it on my blog until he received it.  Got a text this morning that he got his birthday card.yesterday...yeah!  The last card I sent him took eight days to get there.  The darn horse and buggy was slow leaving Alabama and must have had a hard time getting to New Jersey. 

I made this using the MOJO124 layout.  Click on the MOJO box on the left side of my blog to go see the great layouts!

The stamps sets I used were Card Games and Game Night.  Think these sets are pretty cool and make a great masculine card.  Some SU! sets really catch your eye and this one did for me.  I think you can do so much with either one of these alone or together.

I have more cards to show but will do that tomorrow.  The game is about to start and I need to go pick-up our wings.  I'm pulling for the Saints tonight. 

Enjoy your evening...

Pam~

No comments: