Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope you're wearing your green today...don't want to get pinched.  I made a few of these cards to send to my family, unfortunately I never put them in the mail.  So, my dear brothers and family, please enjoy the card through my blog.  Sorry...  The good news, I'm ready for next year's St. Patrick's Day...yea!

I used handsome hunter ink and paper.  I sponged the edges as it was too white for my eyes.  For the clover and sentiment, I pulled out my old stamp set Lucky Me.  That is the only St. Patrick's Day set I have.  Each year I try and create something different.  So far I've been able to do that.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Pam~

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Clean and cute :) The big shamrock looks so pleased among the little guys. Hugs, M