Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friends Never Fade ...

Today's card is for my daughter who is also my best friend.  I used last week's MOJO sketch to get my creative juices flowing.  I did not use all the elements that the sketch showed but was pleased with the outcome.

Stamps:  Friends Never Fade
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz
DSP:  Greehouse Gala
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Staz-on Timber Brown
Accessories:  Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Itty Bitty Punch, Early Expresso ribbon, blender pen
All products from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Pam~


3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Absolutely gorgeous . . . so where did you use the Itty Bitty Punch? The flower center?

Hugs, M

Pam~ said...

Hi Mary, If you look at the top of DSP, you will see the scalloped circle border. I used the Itty Bitty Punch for that. After the whole card was finished and I was looking at it, I realized that should have been done with pumpkin pie paper. Oh well...next time I will know. Thanks for the sweet comment!

Carla said...

Gorgeous card Pam! Awesome idea, I'm always one to figure out too late that I should of done this or that. I usually do what you do and add it somehow. Clever... Hugs,