Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Because...

I made this card a while back for my secret pal.  Now that we are done sending cards, I wanted to share it. Plus, I have not had time to venture upstairs and create something new since coming back from NJ.

I tried something a bit different on this one.  I used my Score-pal and scored the white paper to make the squares.  Next I wiped my Rich Razzleberry ink pad on the paper.  Kinda cool looking since the ink does not go in the score lines and you a have a neat looking background paper.


Stamps: Just Because
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories:  Scor-pal, Itty Bitty Punches, corner rounder, ribbon

We had a great time on vacation and it is also good to be home.  I think the highlight in NYC was seeing the Naked Cowboy...what a funny sight.  The women were all over him and he was loving every minute of it.  Now I need to start getting back into the school mode as Michael starts his senior year next Monday...ugh!  The following weekend we move Bethany into her dorm at UAB for her sophomore year.  Where has the time gone???   

Have a great day,

Pam~

1 comment:

Carla said...

OMG, you seen the Naked Cowboy!!! That is so funny!! Love your card... terrific idea and love how you colored it. Isn't they Hydrangea awesome! Good luck with the kids and school. Whew can't believe summer is nearly over. Hugs,