Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kickin' up yer heels...



I have actually been stamping the last week.  I've just not been taking the time to blog.  I usually do that at night while everyone is watching TV but I guess I've been watching too.  


I used the newest layout from Freshly Made Sketches ...
I used the same piece of designer paper on my background so don't know if that really qualifies for their challenge.  I did cut it in two but added a piece of ribbon afterwards because it looked too bland to me.  I just realized that I adhered my boot panel the wrong direction from the sketch...oops.  So really this card loosely follows the sketch.

Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions
Paper:  White, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
DSP:  Greenhouse Gala
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Cuttlebug star dies, Early Espresso ribbon, sponge dauber, stampin pastels
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by and as always...

Have a great day,
Pam~


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your oops looks fine to me :) That is such a bright cheery background - love the added stars! Cute card!

Ann Schach said...

I love it, Pam! This DSP works so well with this image! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Carol Maynard said...

I love the boot!! I think the stars really make the boot stand out! I love the background paper!

Benzi said...

What a bootiful card, Pam! Glad to see you stamping a bit more. You better be putting those pretty cards you do on your blog.

Try to stay COOL. I think we had all of 10 min. of rain this morning..maybe.

Jen Mitchell said...

No oops that I can see! Just a great mix of fun DSP and an even more fun boot! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!