Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shake your Booty ...

Today's card has been stamped and sitting in my craft room for a couple of weeks.  Life happens ...

My inspiration came from MOJO sketch 257 even though it never got posted there ...

Here is my finished card ...

Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions, Button Button, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper:  White, Black, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
DSP:  Polka Dot
Ink:  Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  burlap, ribbon (non SU); Copic, Nestabilities oval and scallop dies, CB dots and circles embossing folder, sponge dauber, dimensionals
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
  • Used the Button Button stamp set since it is less bulkier to mail than the real thing.
  • A piece of scrap burlap laying on my table made the perfect backdrop for this boot.
I have been stamping a little bit but just have not taken the time to post.  Hopefully over the next few days I will get those uploaded.  I completely understand why people take a blogging break. :)

As always, thanks for stopping by and ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

2 comments:

Benzi said...

What a great card, Pam. And, a fun one, at that. I love it! Good idea with the flat buttons. I just mailed something very bulky today with a big button on it..Ugh!

I've been checking to see if you posted. Life does sometimes put a halt to these things.

We were listening to the Auburn game coming home from our game Saturday night. What a bad ending for your team. I know my DIL is feeling pretty low right now. She graduated from Auburn and is a huge football fan.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam this is FABULOUS! I love all the colors and I love this set.
I also have been on a burlap kick lately?... Hmmm must be the FALL.
Of course I would love to post some of it, but I'm stuck (again) out of state for work! OMG... I'm dreaming of retirement! Hugs.