Thursday, March 5, 2009

First card uploaded


I've finally made it back to my blog. Pretty cool sounding since I'm still a newby at this. Today I am going to try and upload my card. Here it goes.... Ok, I'm seeing it...whoohooo!


I made this for my neighbor's friend in Texas who is a SU! demonstrator. We just received our order and I wanted to thank her. I wanted to use some of my new toys...stamps and photo punch.

I used a cream card stock as my card base. I added black and brocade blue for my layers. The stamp is from SU! Pun Fun. I colored the image using my prisma pencils and OMS. I cuttlebugged my perfect plum paper with the swirls embossing folder and added ribbon for a little dimension; used the SU! corner punch and some brads for additional details. The edges were sponged with brocade blue and black.


Have a great day...
Pam~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing it too! This card is so cute and I'm sure your neighbor's friend will love it.

Frenchie said...

WELL HELLO FROM FLORDIA. WELLCOME!!!!HAPPY TO HAVE YOU. I INVITE YOU TO BE MY FOLLOWER.

BLOG FRENCHIEESSPOT.BLOGSPOT.COM
SEE YOU AROUND!!!!!!