Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MOJO 131...here it is

I actually got this card done on Monday...woo hoo.  That is what happens when it snows in late March...you stay inside and play.  Saturday I was out in shorts and a t-shirt and yesterday I was wearing a sweater...crazy weather.  The good news is that none of the snow stuck but it was still quite chilly.  It is supposed to be 65 and sunny today...yea!!!

I used the MOJO 131 layout for this card.  Check out the sketch and details here.  I made this with Michael's birthday in mind.  He is turning 17 so you know how teenage guys think...very plain.  I'm not sure if he will get this or not as it is not my favorite.

Details: 
stamps:  terrific tags punch, love ya bunches (used for the to you!)
cardstock:  kraft, always artichoke, raspberry, black
ink:  versacolor pigment raspberry and bamboo
accessories:  cuttlebug embossing folder, label die and square die, tag punches, twine, eyelets, and clear embossing powder

Have a great day and don't forget to smile at someone today.

Pam~

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Very chic . . . love the colorful tags and the texture is delicious! Hugs, M