I had so much fun last month I couldn't wait to participate again this month. I started quite a few different projects as I was not sure I liked the direction they were going. It hit me at 4:30 a.m. Monday morning on what I should make. I have always wanted to stamp on a birdhouse. What do you know, I had an unfinished wooden birdhouse in my craft closet. So the final project started...here is the finished product.
|Click on picture to enlarge|
Paint: Delta White and Burnt Umber
Accessories: Two-step bird XL punch, pearls, circle punch, CB swiss dots embossing folder, sea sponge (non-SU), spanish moss (non-SU), Mod Podge (non-SU)
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
The following pictures are showing more details on the sides and back. I wanted to show the roof since I spent a lot of time on it and it was fun to do. I ran the Chocolate chip cardstock through my cuttlebug and then punched out circles. I added some paint to the roof to give it a worn look.
While cropping the pictures, I noticed the butterflies are larger than the birds. Hmmm...guess these are baby birds coming out of their house. Funny how I did not notice this while I was making it.
A back and side view.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Mary Fish, http://www.stampinpretty.com/, stop number 4 on the August PALS HOP! Thanks for "hopping" by!
Below are the rest of the Pals who have some wonderful 3-D creations to share. Be sure and check them all out!
1. Gina Shaw, http://www.cardsbyginashaw.com/
2. Joanna Munster, http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/
3. Pam Giudici, http://pamshobby.blogspot.com/
4. Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com/
5. Diana Caho, http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com/
6.Martha Stewart, http://www.seasonsofstamping.com/
7. Kylie Nicolosi, http://kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com/
8. Kris Kilcoyne, http://kweenbee.typepad.com/
9. Mike Funke, http://stampin-style.typepad.com/
10. Dawn Gross, http://dawnsthisnthat.blogspot.com/
11. Tracy Cowee, http://tlccrafting.blogspot.com/
12. Barbara Furlong, http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
Thanks for stopping by and I love reading your comments! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
Have a great day,