Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm away and missing it ...

I had to leave unexpectedly this past Tuesday for New Hampshire.  My uncle had emergency bypass surgery and needed someone to help him out, so here I am.  I had just gotten back from Gatlinburg, TN this past Friday, had soccer all weekend and then I got the dreaded call.  I never got my stamping stuff unpacked from Fall Break.  On Monday I was doing laundry and packing again when the present man came by in his brown truck.  I didn't even get to unpack and look at my new goodies ... frown.

I really miss my family, friends, and stamping, but I'm needed here.  Knowing that my uncle wanted me here to help is an honor. 

I haven't really had time to blog hop, which I really miss but I'm hoping that one evening I'll be able to do that.  I know there are some great challenges out there, including the PPA fall picture inspiration.  I even bought a new stamp set for this project.  I hope you have fun playing and I'll click on over to see what everyone has created.

Hope to get back to my craft room around the 25th of October.  Until then ...

Have a great day,

Pam~

6 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Pam,

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. My prayers are with you and your family. May he have a speedy recovery.

Mary Fish said...

Pam . . . you are in the place you are most needed. we miss you but know that you'll be back and ready for stamping therapy as you get back in the swing. hugs, M

Donna Heber said...

Pam,

I hope everything is going alright. I am thinking of you & your uncle.

Carla said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. Please give him my best, you are both in my heart and prayers. I miss you!!! Thank you for my blog award. You are just so sweet and kind. Hugs,

Kim said...

What a sweet niece ;) Praying for his quick recovery! Its tough when life gets in the way of stamping isn't it! LOL I can't wait to get into my new house and unpack all my goodies to start my therapies again!!

Linda Callahan said...

Hope your uncle is improving steadily and that you get some time to enjoy fall in NH!