So today's challenge goes like this:
- Make a card using the Gate-fold technique (Actually, there are several varieties of gate folds...show us what you got!)
- Or Make a card using Numbers...any numbers, stamped (if you have them!), chipboard, die cut, stickers...
- Or Mash it Up! and make a card with a gate fold AND numbers!
I decided to Mash it Up and make an anniversary card for Terry. I had a lot of fun making this one.
Stamps: Ain't Love Grand, Mini-Alpha's (non-SU)
Paper: Really Rust, White, Black
DSP: Really Rust
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: heart and itty bitty punches, polka dot embossing folder, Nestabilities rectangle dies, Spellbinders ribbon banner die, gel pens (non-SU)
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
- Really Rust has retired but it worked great for this card. We are celebrating our 22nd anniversary and copper is the gift. This was the best color to represent copper.
- The image is colored with gel pens (100 came in the container) that I have had for many years. I love the shine that they leave. WooHoo, something new to color with!
- The hearts were added to help keep the card closed and works perfectly.
- I colored the couple as ourselves and not a bride and groom.
Here is another view of the card opened ...
If you have time, this is a great challenge to play with! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day,