Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation card

This is definitely one card that looks so much better in person.  Wisteria Wonder is not one of my favorite colors but after photographing it, it is really on the bottom of my list.  No matter what I did, it still looks gray to me.  Oh well...


This is for my niece who is graduating this Friday and purple is her favorite color.  I have also come to the conclusion that I have a difficult time working with purples.  


Stamps:  Sprinkled Expressions
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, White
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:   Wisteria Wonder Baker's twine, sponge dauber, Cricut George Cartridge (star)
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

This card is a CASE from stampinshauna of Splitcoast Stampers.  I kept the same layout but changed colors and some details.  I struggled all day yesterday trying to make a card.  Finally I just gave up and went blog surfing.  The longer I stay away from my craft room, the harder it is to get creative again.  I'm so thankful for all the wonderful stamper's out there who share their gorgeous cards and help lost souls like me!

I stamped another card today...woohoo...and have already taken a picture of it.  I'm on a roll ... LOL

As always, thanks for stopping by and ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

4 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam,
Your card looks great and I love that set for a graduation! I never even noticed and I own it!. I totally understand about Wisteria Wonder. Lovely in person. I have a terrible time photographing period! My photos never look pretty and crisp like the DT samples.. my lighting stinks! hugs

Benzi said...

Oh, very pretty! I love using stars for graduation cards...it's just telling them they are stars for their accomplishment of graduating.
I bought a light tent but don't have it up and going yet. I am very anxious to check it out.

mary fish said...

great use of stars on this card. love the colors.
hugs, m

Linda Fisher said...

This card is just perfect for your graduate. I appreciate your comments on getting the pictures just right, I go through it all the time. But I have to say I think your's turned out very well.