Monday, September 24, 2012

War Eagle ...

Today's card is headed to Auburn but not to Michael.  This one is going to the apartment office with the rent in it.  I figure if I have to write that check, I am going to do something fun with it.  Don't know if they will appreciate it but I did enjoy making it.  

My card was inspired by Pals Paper Arts sketch this week.  

PPA143
I used the layout but just did a little flipping and rotating.  Here is my finished card ...
Stamps:  In Wilderness, Alphabet (unknown)
Paper:  White, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Memento Black, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Accessories:  Sizzix embossing folder, Copics, deckle scissors (non SU), edge distresser, sponge dauber, pop dots
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

After running the white cardstock through the embossing folder, I swiped my ink pad over the raised images.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~


5 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh my, this is a War Eagle for sure. They better appreciate this majestic bird at the office. I'm thinking they will. I like how you inked the embossing folder. Great job!!!

For your next card, I'll be looking for black/white houndstooth and some red...maybe an elephant. LOL Don't guess I'll see it, will I? Thought not. :-)

Linda Callahan said...

Such a regal image! Love how this turned out!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Oh Pam your card is going to be the talk of the office! Very clever and fun idea. Hugs.

Benzi said...

I see that eagle is still sitting here. Ha Just had to come by and jab a little.

I'll have to work on getting you that elephant. LOL Never mind me..I'm just being silly, as you know.

mary fish said...

great use of the mojo sketch!
hugs, m