Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year with a little MOJO

After taking a break from blogging, I'm back and hopefully going to do better this year.  I want to participate in some new challenges and improve my stamping/creative side.  

I have actually been stamping the last couple of months.  Not a bunch but did get my Christmas cards made and did a few challenges here and there. I have to say, that after not stamping consistently my creativity has taken a nose dive.  Ok, enough babbling and onto today's card.  This is for the new sketch over at MOJO Monday.  It can be square or circle.  I went with a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4...

Stamps:  Ain't Love Grand (SU)
Paper:  White, Black (SU), Red (Recollections)
DP:  Christmas (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics, pearls, banner die (SU), ribbon (Hobby Lobby), hearts embossing folder (CuttleBug)


Below are some of the cards that I made but never posted.  I believe my inspiration for each card was from a challenge.  Unfortunately, I didn't write down any info so don't remember what each one was for.




Thanks for stopping by and as always...

Have a great day!

Pam~






1 comment:

Benzi said...

Yea! I'm glad to see you back, Pam. You have made the most adorable Valentine card and you know I love the snowmen (all of them) and your mitten card is super with all that pretty paper.

Well, Bama sure went out in a terrible way this year. So sad...for me, anyway.

I'll be rooting for Auburn come Monday night.

Hope you have a super 2014.