Wednesday, January 21, 2015

AL the elephant ...

Before I say anything, I am an Auburn fan but I have a sweet blogging friend who is an Alabama fan.  I made this card especially for her.  When I saw this sweet little guy, I immediately thought of Brenda and bought him.  He might not look exactly like AL the mascot but he sure is cute!

Stamps:  Emery (Verve); Made For You (SU)
Paper:  Black, Riding Hood Red, White (SU)
DP:  The Classics (Paper Studio)
Ink:  Memento Black; Versamark
Accessories:  Copics; polka dot embossing folder; white embossing powder; Scan N Cut

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!

Pam~


1 comment:

Benzi said...

You're so right....he is cute as can be and I am so happy to have this super card in my possession. I know it was hard for an Auburn fan to make but you did good. :-) I love it!!!!