Thursday, July 1, 2010

PPA 49 ... Happy 4th of July

Another challenge = another card = getting to spend time in my craft room.  Today's card is made for the PPA 49 Inspiration Challenge .  Be sure to stop by and play along with us.  It is so much fun and it gets your creative juices flowing.  I apologize for the picture being a bit on the dark side.  I took the picture tonight rather than earlier in the day.

For this card I pulled out some really old sets.  Matter of fact, the flag stamp has never been used and I got it in 1999.


Stamps: Seasonal Patches, Year Round Fun
Ink:  Real Red, Ballet Blue
CardstockReal Red, Ballet Blue, White
Accessories:  CB star embossing folder, Nestabilities circle dies, eyelet, ribbon, thread, dimensionals

I did not have any Ballet Blue ribbon, so I used white ribbon and ran it across the ink pad.  I like the look you get from doing that. 

It's been a great day...Stampin' Up released their new catalog today...yippee.  I've already placed an order!  Lots of new goodies will be coming my way shortly!

Thanks for stopping by and I enjoying reading your comments.  Have a great day!

Pam~

6 comments:

Ginger Rogers said...

Pam - I love your layout and the CB embossing stars. Don't you love being able to play with old sets? Really cute!

Carla said...

Love it Pam!!! Great card layout and love that embossing too. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

What sumptuous and starry texture! Love the little tag, too. Thanks for playing the PPA challenge. Hugs, M

Frenchie said...

MISS PAM GREAT CARS, LOVE YOUR TEXTURE, JUST BOUGHT MINE 2 WEEKS AGO, AND CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT....YOU GOT GOOD STYLE. :)

HUG'S FRENCHIE.

Linda Callahan said...

But those "old" sets work perfectly! Love that textured background - so glad you play at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Love the texture and the tags!