Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Bear Hope

I made this card for a dear friend from my childhood.  Meg is a wonderful person inside and out and has always held a special place in my heart, as well as the rest of my family.  Back in January she told me about a Facebook page, Lily the Black Bear.  Since that day, I have been hooked on checking the status of Lily and her cub Hope.  I won't go into all the details but it is a great page and I've learned a lot. 

Stamps:  Button Bear, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper:  White, Pink Passion, Black
DSP:  Non-SU
Ink:  Black, Pink Passion, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  ticket punch, brads, oval punch, CB sticks embossing folder, prisma pencils, OMS, ribbon, eyelets, dimensionals

I'm flying to New Jersey in the morning with my children to visit my brother.  My hubby is staying home to take care of the animals.  We are looking forward to visiting NYC again.  Always a favorite when we head north.  My brother works in NYC so I thank him so much for taking us into the city on his day off...he's a great guy!

I'm not taking any stampin' stuff with me, so I'll see you all when I get back next week.  It's hard to take anything on a plane now, especially scissors.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Until next time...

Pam~

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very sweet card!

Mary Fish said...

Button bear is a sweetie. Hugs, M

Carla said...

Oh so sweet!!! Enjoy NYC!!! Hugs,

Kim said...

Oh Pam, wish I had known you were going to be in NJ (although I was actually away too, but if I weren't - you coulda played with my stampin stuff ;) LOL) Maybe next time!!! Great coloring job on this cutie patootie bear!!