Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MOJO 168 sketch

Another great sketch this week from Julee over at Mojo Monday - The Blog.  This was a fun one!  Since I'm done with my Christmas cards...yea..I decided to make a wintery card. 

Here is the sketch ...


I changed a few things but not too many.  I turned my card the other direction for starters and from there the only other change was the little square.  I used a label die and put it at any angle. 

Below is my card ...


Stamps:  Cold & Cuddly
Paper:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Jolly Holiday
Ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, rhinestones, Nestabilities square and label two dies, Old Olive ribbon
All products are SU unless otherwise noted.

I tried using Picasa 3 for my picture enhancements.  From the looks of "fixing" it, I need a lot of practice.  I lost the sharpness of the photo ... it looks blurry to me.  I undid everything and tried again but don't think it turned out much better.  I think I would have been better off had I not changed anything ... lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Pam~

8 comments:

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Pam, I'm so glad you came over and made a comment on my blog or else I wouldn't have found your blog and all of the awesome cards that you make!

TrishG said...

awww, so cute. Well done Pam! I like that stamp set and I like the sentiment on a slant. Nice use of the layout.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Love that paper pieced bear. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Mary Fish said...

yowse . . . love that nestie shape. beautiful job with the mojo. hugs, m

Carla said...

So sweet and cute. I love it Pam!!! Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

How cute, Pam! Love it!

The Mama Monkey said...

Your pic looks great! I don't think it looks blurry on here. I love the card! The pieced polar bear is darling!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

very cute.. I just used this stamp set last night for the first time.. and i really liked it..