Friday, August 31, 2012

Man's best friend ...

Here is a quick card that I threw together for my college box using The Paper Players sketch ...

I think this is a great layout for a masculine card.  I didn't accessorize too much since it will be going postal and it will be for my son.  

Stamps:  Ruff Day, dog bone (All Night Media)
Paper:  Vanilla, Cajun Craze
DSP:  Well Worn
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics, pop dots, Nestabilities rectangle dies
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Have to admit that I'm not crazy about the border around my rectangles.  That is one thing that I don't like about Nestabilities ... too much border.  I do like how quick it makes for layering though.  

Have a great holiday weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Pam~

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Pam, cute card and pup. He is just not a whippet, though. I bet you would love to find a whippet stamp...or, have you?

I understand about the embellies...boys just don't get into those things, do they? :-)

I have a tip for you about making the back nestie smaller if you would like. I'll send it to you...maybe tomorrow. In a hurry now.
Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend.

Nance Leedy said...

I'm with you on the nesties border Pam! Although yours look great, I always think mine are too large. Love that cute doggie and he looks perfect with the well worn paper. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!