Monday, August 20, 2012

Verve challenge #1

Today's card is for one of the anniversary challenges that Verve is hosting.  The first one is a color challenge.  For more details, click on over to Splitcoast Stampers.  Here are the inspiration colors ...
I also used the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge for my layout.  
PPA141 Sketch Challenge
This is what my inky fingers created ...

Stamps:  Feel the Sun (Verve)
Paper:  Vanilla, Early Espresso
DSP:  Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  SU markers, Certainly Celery ribbon and button, Sakura glitter pen, pop dots, sponge dauber, corner rounder, Sizzix scribbles swirls die
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

As always, thanks for stopping by and ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty card - and I love those swirls!

Benzi said...

Wonderful colors and sketch...very pretty card for your challenge, Pam. I think I have that swirly die and forgot about it...thanks for the reminder. Does that mean I have too much? :-)

Ann Schach said...

Oh so pretty, Pam! I love these two colors together. The swirls really sets everything off! Great job, Pal!