Sunday, August 26, 2012

Verve card carnival

I uploaded this card to Splitcoast on Friday for Verve's Card Carnival contest.  I've had a fun filled weekend so am a little late getting it up on my blog.

Stamps:  Love Is, Feel the Sun (Verve)
Paper:  Basic Gray, White
DSP:  Simply Delightful (MME)
Ink:  Memento Black, Bordering Blue
Accessories:  Nestabilities Label 1 and border die, twine, button, edge distresser, sponge dauber, Copics, pop dots
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
  • I distressed the edges on the DSP and then took my black SU marker and ruler and drew lines around each layer.  
  • The flower was stamped twice and cut out separately from the leaves.  I attached the flower with pop dots.
  • The sentiment was sponged with Bordering Blue while still in the die to take away the stark white look.
  • Lots of patterns on this one. 

I used the MOJO sketch as my starting point.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~



3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, luv seeing the verve...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, these colors are gorgeous Pam! Love the way you've shaded the nestie die--stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! ((hugs))

Benzi said...

Pam, this is a gorgeous card...love the pretty flower and all that yummy paper.
You're brave drawing all those lines...I'm sure that would be when I would slip and ruin my card. LOL Good job!!!