Friday, January 10, 2014

Birthday MOJO

A quick post and then it is off to hopefully get a lot done today.  Always enjoy playing with the stampers at MOJO Monday.  Here is my take on this weeks sketch ...

Stamps:  Woof You (Sweet 'n Sassy), Happy Moments (SU)
Paper:  White, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake (SU)
DP:  Bold Basics (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black, Island Indigo (SU)
Accesssories:  Copics, corner rounder, label punch, pop dots (SU)

Here is the inspiration sketch ...


I have quite a few birthdays the first few months of the year.  Here's hoping I can get some cards done ahead of time.  Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!

Pam~


1 comment:

Benzi said...

Ooh, this is just too adorable. I love that sketch and how you used the doggie bones. Great paper, too.
I think you're really in a crafting mood...keep it up! :-)