Saturday, February 19, 2011

A nice surprise ...

Imagine my surprise this afternoon when I checked my e-mail and found out that I had been nominated by a fellow SU! Demonstrator for the Liebster Blog Award.  Danita at Ruff Life sent me a sweet e-mail informing me that she had picked me to receive this award.  What makes this extra special to me, is that I have never been to Danita's blog before and she picked me.  I've already signed up to follow Danita at Ruff Life.  Her creations are gorgeous, so be sure to check them out yourself!

I started blogging so my friends and family could see my cards.  Never in my imagination did I think anyone would want to "follow" me or tell me that they liked my cards.  The stamping community is made up of very talented and sweet individuals.  

I became a Stampin' Up! demo in January 2010 joining the Pretty Pals under the talented Mary Fish.  I wanted to be a hobby demo and have loved every minute of the last year.  And the Pals, let me tell you, they are all FANTASTIC!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs to light.  It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:
  1. Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award and reveal my 3 - 5 blog picks.
  2. Let the honorees know that I selected them.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on my blog.
Here are my nominations ...

  1. Joanna at Inspired by Stampin'
  2. Christy at Schnauzer Carfts Creations
  3. Renee at Renees Scrampin Spot
Please stop by their blogs and leave them some love while checking out their fabulous cards.


Have a great day,
Pam~

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Good for you to get this wonderful award. I'm sure Danita loves your work and I can see why. I'll have to check out her gallery as soon as I get a minute.

Carla said...

How wonderful for you and so well deserved my dear Pal!!!! Hugs, Carla

Kim said...

Congratulations Pam!!!

gale said...

yay! Congratulations on the award! I'm with you-I started my blog so my family and friends could see what I was up to and never dreamed it would grow. I love the internets! lol

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on your award, Pam!

Linda Callahan said...

Congrats to you! I love visiting your blog!