Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Falling Leaves

This card was for a color challenge that I did, but once again it never got posted.  Like the others before and after this card, I am still going to upload them to my blog.


Stamps:  Give Thanks
Paper:  Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, leaf punch (non SU), Nestabilities labels four, vanilla ribbon, spritzer
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I hope when Brenda received this card, the leaves were still attached to it.  A few of them had fallen off ... just the like the leaves on the trees in my backyard. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

5 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

Another great fall card with stunning colors! I recognize this punch.....I have it and love it!
Lucky Brenda to receive it!!!

Beth Adams said...

Great card. I want that leaf punch. I'll email you my mailing address!!! *wink*

Benzi said...

Whoo Hoo! It came and is simply gorgeous. As far as I could tell, not a leaf missing. You had some great texture on those leaves, too. It is really awesome, even more in real life!!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Great colors and love the leaves.

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful fall card Pam and I love those falling leaves. This is another set I wish I had purchased, but can't have them all!