Thursday, October 13, 2011

PPA Fall Challenge

It's Thursday ... time for another Pals Paper Arts challenge.  This week we are featuring fall/Thanksgiving cards.  I hope you will join us in this colorful themed challenge.


I pulled out my Day of Gratitude set and went to playing ...


Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Early Expresso, White
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Early Expresso, Versamark
Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie button, twine, edge distresser tool, rhinestones, Bic marker, clear embossing powder, circle cutter, stamp-a-ma-jig
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I have really enjoyed embossing lately.  Here is a close up of the medallion ...


I got some new goodies yesterday ... whoo hoo!  I'm looking forward to using some new rubbah and paper soon!

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

23 comments:

Linda said...

Pam,
This is very striking. I love that button in the center of the medallion. Now I have to try that! I also love the colors you chose. Great card! Linda

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO pretty, Pam! I really like how you embossed the medallion and dressed it up with the button. (I don't think I have inked up that stamp in the set, ever...I have no idea why) THe color combo is very rich and perfect for the fall season, too. Have a great day! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful Pam! The embossed medallion is gorgeous! The button is a sweet accent!

Linda Fisher said...

I absolutely love your medallion! And the button with the twine ~ a match made in heaven!!!

Mary Fish said...

I love how you embossed the medallion. It looks fantastic.

Hugs, M

Beth Adams said...

Beautiful card Pam!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Pam! The embossing adds so much! I love the button!

Patti MacLeith said...

My favorite part is the embossed medallion with the button in the middle!

Margaret Moody said...

Beautiful card, Pam! I don't have this set, but your card has inspired me to add it to my wish list! Love the embossed medallion! Gorgeous!

krcmasterpiece said...

Love the colors & technique. Embossing is one of my favs!

Mike Funke said...

This is gorgeous, Pam. I love the embossed medallion. How did you do it?
Mike

Benzi said...

Wow! Pam, that medallion is gorgeous and the embossing sent it right over the top. It is just beautiful..love that orange button, too.

Joanna M said...

Gorgeous Fall Card Pam!!!

Sue said...

Pam the embossing is lovely and so detailed. I love the button and how it picks up the patterns. This is such a sweet and delicate looking card. TFS
Sue

Angela said...

This is a beautiful fall card! The button is the perfect touch.

KER said...

i love the colors...and the design...that button with the twine is just right...a truly wonderful autumn/thanksgiving card

Kristie W. said...

Love this card, Pam!! The image is fabulous, especially embossed!

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow, this is so stunning! I love the embossing, it really pops that image!

Adair said...

Beautiful card! I really like how you used the button. It sets that image off so nicely.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Great color combo. Like the embossing too.

Unknown said...

Lovely card- the embossing adds that extra special something!

Rhonda Langley said...

Heat embossing is my favorite technique! Love the button in the center!

Donna Heber said...

Pam,

Your Thanksgiving card is so striking! I just love the medallion in the circles. I will have to make a mental note of this one. Just gorgeous!