Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paper Crafts magazine CASE

I was looking through some older issues of my Paper Crafts magazine and found a card by Michelle Woerner I had to CASE.  I used the layout and colors but changed everything else.  Love these colors together!


Stamps:  Avairy, Petite Pairs,
Paper:  White, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow
Inks:  Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, tea dye distress ink by T. Holtz
Accessories:  finial embossing folder, hodgepodge hardware, corner rounder, sponge dauber, pop dots, Nestabilities oval dies, Sakura glitter pen, ribbon (from Hobby Lobby)
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

6 comments:

Sue said...

This card is very pretty. Do you use a brayer in order to ink the embossing folder and not get it on the low spots? I would love to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!

Theresa Rafter said...

Ohhhh, love this Pam, have yet to try this technique, very impressive xx

Ann Schach said...

Wow...gorgeous texture and colors, Pam! Beautiful card!

Linda Fisher said...

I love these colors together as well! Beautifully done Pam!

Benzi said...

Gorgeous, Pam! Your embossed bg makes me think of metal..it's awesome. The gold on your bird cage is so pretty. I enlarged it and it is even more beautiful.

mary fish said...

Great use of Aviary. Love the little green bird.

Hugs, M