Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hoppin' you'll be mine ...



I'm feeling human again and have a little time so thought I would upload my hubby's Valentine's card.  I got the layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  The card was actually done before the cutoff date but I'm just very slow to post these days.  Lesley and her crew always have great sketches to use!  This was the starting point ...

And this is the finished card ...

Stamps:  Have a Heart, I {heart} Hearts
Paper:  White, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Ink:  Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Polka dot and heart CB embossing folders, Copic markers, Nestabilities rectangle dies, Old Olive ribbon, Baker's twine, heart punch
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

5 comments:

Benzi said...

Long time, no see...hope you've been well. Your card is just so cute.Love the froggie. Makes a super Valentine.

Hope you have a 'sweet' Valentine's Day. My husband and I celebrated last night..went to dinner, mixed with a little shopping. Long story of why we did it last night. :-)

Angela said...

This is a really cute valentine, Pam. I bet your husband loved it. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Renee said...

super cute card. Glad to see you found your stamping mojo. Hope your well. Hugz n blessings.

gale said...

Adorable! What a cute idea to put the punched hearts in the embossed hearts.

Linda Fisher said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE! I love the use of the two EF, the color combo and that frog just wants to hop into your lap! SUPER CUTE, did I say that already??? *smiles*