Thursday, August 1, 2013

An apple birthday ...

Today I'm entering a new challenge over at The Sweet Shop.  Always fun to find new blogs.  I happened upon this site through Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Here is the sketch ...

 
Here is what my inky fingers created ...
 
Stamps:  Autumn Lovin' Cocoa, Gifts From Turtle (SnS)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, White (SU)
DP:  Bold Basics (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black, Tea Dye (Ranger)
Accessories:  Copics, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, real red button, rhinestones, sponge dauber, pop dots (SU), corner chomper (WRMK)
 
I love apples so when I saw this stamp, I had to get buy the set.  I'm hooked on this cute Cocoa mouse too. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always...
 
Have a great day,
Pam~
 
 
 




4 comments:

Benzi said...

This is the most adorable card, Pam. I know you love apples and Cocoa is so cute. Your papers are fabulous and fun. Super duper creation!
Have a fab weekend. I have my son and his 4 yr. old visiting so I hope the weekend is nice.

Cynthia said...

Love this bright and cheery birthday card, Pam. Great colors! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop this week.

Indy's Designs said...

Oh how fun! Love Cocoa! So glad you used this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch!
{hugs}
Debbie

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam this card is just cuter than cute! love the colors and mix of patterns...and it's just so cheery. Adorable! hugs.