Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I miss you ...

Wanted to play along with the gals over at MOJO Monday before heading off to NJ to visit my brother.  This was a fun sketch to play with.  Here is what Julee designed ...

and this is what my inky fingers made ...

Stamps:  Elegant Florals (GKD), I Miss You (Stampabilities)
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, White (SU)
DP:  Simply Delightful (MME)
Ink:  Baja Breeze (SU), Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics, tag die (Cuttlebug), sponge dauber, pop dots, ribbon (SU)
 
Since I put my tag on at an angle, my ribbon had to be angled also.  Hope it doesn't look too stupid.  Maybe the bow will take your eye away from the "crooked" ribbon...lol.
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always ...
 
Have a great day!
Pam~
 
 


2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam I LOVE this card! I really love the color combo, easy to look at and calming ...for some reason. ?
I love crooked... I have some OCD friends... I make them crazy with my "no mistakes" attitude with crafting... but heh. I don't sweat the small stuff.. the crooked ribbon reminds of my putting! hugs.

Benzi said...

Pam, this is a beautiful card. I love your mix of gorgeous papers and the pretty image. Don't sweat the ribbon....it looks great.
Enjoy your trip.