Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hello Pumpkin ...



I'm really feeling Fall cards lately.  I love those colors and themes.  This image worked perfect with the layout from Tuesday Morning Sketches


Here is another fun Fall card ...

Stamps:  Bountiful Harvest (Verve)
Paper:  White, Black (SU)
DP:  The Classics (Paper Studio)
Ink:  Memento Black, Tea Dye (T. Holtz)
Accessories:  Copics, ribbon (Hobby Lobby), rhinestones (Michaels), sponge dauber, pop dots, swirl dye (SU)

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~


4 comments:

Andrea W said...

I'm loving the orange zebra print paired with the pumpkins. Fun card!

Benzi said...

Oh, so gorgeous for Fall. I'm with Andrea...loving that orange zebra design and how you used it. The sponging really brings out your image.
Well, football season has started. Your team is playing a scary team tomorrow. I'll be pulling for you. I'm sure we're going to get wet at the Bama game. Ugh!!

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love that DP and dotted ribbon!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

OH cool... orange zebra! love it. hugs.