Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Shake your Booty ... for MOJO Monday



A great sketch over at MOJO Monday this week by Julee.  Thought I would pull out a Halloween stamp and have some fun with it.  This was my inspiration ... 


This is my finished creation ...


Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions (SU)
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, White, Black (SU)
DP:  Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush (SU)
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie (SU), Memento Black
Accessories:  circle and oval dies (Spellbinders), sponge dauber, pop dots, pearls, banner die, polka dot embossing folder (SU), sharpie

I colored my pearls with a black sharpie to dress-up the boot and sentiment. Then added a little orange to tone down the white panels and this baby was finished.  The hardest part of this card was photographing and editing it. Can't seem to get it very sharp looking...hmm.

Thanks for stopping by and as always...

Have a great day,
Pam~



1 comment:

Benzi said...

That's one sharp boot, Pam. I was wondering what that title meant before I saw your card. It's a great Halloween card and so fun.

Beautiful weather we're having, isn't it? Hubby has taken a couple days off work and we're going to hit the park in a bit for a walk.