Sunday, May 1, 2016

Clear tag for Card Class day 3

Over at Online Card Classes for day 3, we are working with acetate techniques. I decided to make the clear tag. Unfortunately I didn't have heavy weight acetate but it still worked.

Here is what I came up with ...


I used Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Farm and Chit Chat. This picture does not do this tag justice. It is actually two tags tied together so the card is two layers. The fence,bird and sentiment are on the first tag and the barn, pig, bird and green paper are on the second tag. I also added foam tape to the sentiment to add a bit more dimension. Turned out to be a cute little tag. This technique was all new to me. I used Copics to color the images.

Now I need to do my homework for day 4.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ... have a great day!

Pam~

No comments: