Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Online Card Class Day 4

Here is the last of my homework for my Online Card Class. There are still more projects that are on my to do list. I wanted to do at least one card per class. This card was cased from Jennifer McGuire's class. I made a vellum card and dry embossed the front panel.


The happy was designed and cut out from Scan n Cut. I added some wink of stella to add some sparkle. The hearts were also cut from my Scan n Cut from a pattern that is included with the machine.  

This was a fun class, Clear and Sheer, and would definitely participate in another one.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ... have a great day!

Pam~

3 comments:

Betty said...

I like your use of "be" and the word happy.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam I love this vellum card. So pretty Hugs Diane

Jeanne H said...

Really like your card. You are doing so well with the classes. Sending smiles.