Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring is the air today...

I have found a few minutes to sit and share another card.  It has been a busy and good week.  The weather has improved drastically.  Yesterday I went golfing with my hubby.  It was sunny and 60 degrees...can't beat that.  The weather was better than my golfing, but still had a good time.  Today is gorgeous too...went for a jog with Bethany and Michael washed my car.  He's looking for $$ and my car is clean...we both win.

The card I'm posting today is a sympathy card that I sent to a friend who's mother passed away.  I just got this set, Thoughs & Prayers.  I love the branch with the flowers and the tree.  The only ink used was perfect plum.  I wanted something simple but pretty.  The cardstock is also perfect plum...and white. I hope this card brought a bit of comfort to her and her family.

Sorry the picture is a bit on the dark side.  I realized as I was getting ready to mail it, I had not taken a picture of it.  I didn't get the lighting right so there is a lot of shadow.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Pam, this is so beautiful. One of my favorites. Hugs,