Friday, May 13, 2011

Here Comes the Bride ...

This week at the Pals Paper Arts it is all about the bride and weddings.  Let your romantic side take over and have some fun with this.  Use the inspiration photo below to get the creative juices flowing ...


Ppa93wedding

I knew I wanted to use Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper.  So, that was  my starting point and this was the ending result ...


Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, 
Paper:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Elegant Soiree
Ink:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron
Accessories:  Baja Breeze ribbon (retired), pearls, corner rounder, itty bitty punch, circle cutter, blender pen
All products are Stampin' Up

I used my blender pen and ink refills to color the flower.

I hope you will find some time join the rest of the uber talented Pals in this fun challenge.  As always, I am looking forward to checking out your cards.

Have a great day,
Pam~

17 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful - love the blue!

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOSH---this is stunning. I am so glad to see that flower colored in a pastel blue---gorgeous, and I love how you off set it!!! Perfect DP for the challenge and the bow is amazing. I am anxiously awaiting my set and now I am even more inspired1

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Pam..Love the colors and those pearls in the flower is so elegant.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Pam! I love the blue with this DSP! The bow is stunning! Of course the pearls in the center of the flower are the perfect touch!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I love that color of blue!

Mary Fish said...

I love how you incorporated the color blue.

Very pretty.

Hugs, M

Mike Funke said...

Love the color combination of this card. And highlighting the single blossom is sheer genius!
Mike

Linda Fisher said...

A gorgeous card! The blue's are eye popping and the pearls for stamens is a perfect touch.
BTW can you teach me how to tie a bow!

Linda Callahan said...

Well let's try this all again :) Your card is lovely - so elegant and I love the blue!

Patti MacLeith said...

Hi Pam~ the pearls and the bow really got my attention. Love those colors, too!

Benzi said...

Pam, this is certainly a beauty. Oh, I just love Baja Breeze and only have a bit left. Ugh! Your ribbon is awesome (too bad these things have to retire) when they are so loved. Beautiful paper, too

My sis came from Tuscaloosa Wednesday and we headed the next day to Huntsville to the scrapbook store, Once Upon a Scrapbook. Yes, we loaded up...actually went somewhere else to shop for a while and returned later in the day and she had gotten in a lot of new things while we were away...yikes...hard on the wallet. LOL
Do you ever visit there?
Sorry about your son's team, too. That hurts.

Donna Heber said...

Pam,

Your card is so elegant and beautiful ... just like a bride! I love the Elegant Soiree paper, but I haven't purchased any yet.

Carla said...

Pam your card is stunning!!! I love the elegance and coloring. Hugs,

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Love the coloring on the flower, the pearls, the bow, actually I just love it all!

The Mama Monkey said...

OK, so I thought I had commented on this already! Must have been lost when blogger was down! At any rate, I LOVE the colors on this!! Gorgeous!

gale said...

Beautiful card! I love that perfect bow. However do you make them so even??

None None said...

Oh, this is stunning. I love the pearls in the flower. Any bride would love this card, Pam!