Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back to School with The Paper Players

Today's card is for The Paper Players Back to School challenge.  Since I have two heading back to college this weekend, this challenge was right up my alley.  Here is what I came up with ...

Stamps:  Bear-ied in Paperwork (Stampabilities), Button Button
Paper:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, White
DSP:  Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Nestabilities rectangle and scallop dies, circle punch, Prismacolor pencils, OMS, corner rounder, ticket punch, Baker's twine, brad
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


I had a regular button on the card but decided to go with the paper one as it is so much easier to mail.  To me, it has the same effect...especially going to my son.

I used an old MOJO sketch (139) from May 2010.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

8 comments:

justkeepingbusy said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love it. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam,
OMG this is cuter than cute! LOVE that stamp and the button & twine are the finishing touch. Too too cute.
hugs.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable! I'm going to bet there will be a lot of teachers feeling this way pretty soon! Great job and thanks for joining us this week over at the Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is a hoot....I feel like this on most any given day! Thanks for playing with us this week and sharing this cutie!

Benzi said...

Ha...this is so cute for a back to school challenge. I really like that button, too...caught my eye first thing. And, you know your son doesn't care if it's paper or what. LOL
So, you want my apple card...hhhmmmm. We'll see. :-)

Nance Leedy said...

Too cute, Pam! Perfect colors for your son and I love that little bear. His face under all that paper is priceless! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Pam, what a great card! I love that you changed out the button for the paper one. And as for the bear... beautifully colored and I know exactly how he feels!
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Pam! This is just too cute! Love that sweet little bear in his piles of papers. Kind of looks like me at work sometimes. Lol! I really like the shading you added to the image and that fun detail in the corner. I have to remember to try that out. It's a great touch! THanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)