Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Verve challenge #3 ... A sketch

I'm only a week late in getting these cards done.  Late or not, it has still been fun playing along with the Verve challenges.  Today's card is based off their sketch ...
I knew I wanted to do something fall-ish.  This is what I came up with ...
Stamps:  Bountiful Harvest (Verve)
Paper:  River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango
DSP:  River Rock, Not Quite Navy
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  burlap (Verve), Copics, Nestabilities circle dies, pearls, Tangerine Tango ribbon, scallop border punch, dimensionals
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I had so much fun coloring those pumpkins. After putting it together, I realized I had stripes going in both directions.  I just like my cards to have special character. :)

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

3 comments:

Beth Adams said...

I like the added texture on your card Pam. Love this!

Benzi said...

What an adorable Fall creation. I love how you used the burlap and the pumpkins are so cute. I just love pumpkins...may be the best thing about Fall for me. LOL

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Love both of these cards, but I especially love the touch of burlap on the fall card. So sweet.
Hugs