Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Verve challenge #2 ... Anni-Verve-sary

Another card for the Verve challenge.  This one is to help celebrate their 5th Anni-Verve-sary.  I've always struggled with anniversary cards.  The challenge was to use silver or wood.  I choose to go with silver.

This is what the 'ole inky fingers came up with ...

Stamps:  Filigree Fantasy (Verve), Happy Anniversary (Stampabilities)
Paper:  White, Black, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Ink:  Versamark, Rose Red
Accessories:  Nestabilities label 4, ribbon and gems (non-SU), Sakura glitter pen, embossing powder, corner rounder, flower punch, sponge dauber
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I got the flower idea from LaLatty Stamp 'N Stuff.  She put up an awesome video on making these roses.  This was my first one to make so hopefully I'll get better with each one.  

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam love your Anni-Verve-sary card. So pretty and I think rose is a LaDeDady winner! hugs.

Anonymous said...

Pam, Your cards are always inspiring. Thanks so much for sending us to LaLatty Stamp 'N Stuff. I watched the video and cann't wait to make a rose. You too have a good day. I too am a Pam

Benzi said...

Wow x 10, Pam! This is a stunning card. I love the silver, red, and black. And, your rose is a beauty! Thanks for the link. Psst...I don't think you need to improve...looks awesome as is.