Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Monday MOJO 146

Today's card is for my nephew who is having his four wisdom teeth taken out this week.  I figure he is not up to surfing my blog so I can go ahead and post this before he gets it.  I used the good 'ole faithful Monday MOJO sketch to get started.

Stamps:  Pun Fun, Itty Bitties (bought this set in 1997)

Paper:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, DSP  Night of Navy

Ink:  Black, Night of Navy

Accessories:  Prisma Markers, ribbon, CB embossing folder and square dies, Nestabilities circle dies, dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

One of these days I will take pictures in the day and not at night.  I love the stamping part but not very good at getting the pictures taken.  Today I was actually ready to take the picture and my camera battery needed to be charged.  Go figure...

Have a great day,
Pam~

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is so cute and fun...I luv how you did the thee layers...very cool..have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Carla said...

Your card is adorable. I love it!!! Hugs,

Kim said...

Super cute Pam!! GREAT mojo!! :)