Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Pals Blog Hop

Welcome to the July PALS HOP!  This month we are featuring Stampin' Up!s New Catalog and In Colors 2010-11!  If you've hopped over from Joanna Munster's blog, Inspired By Stampin', I'm stop number 11 on the PALS HOP and I'm glad you hopped in!  I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find inspirational ideas for paper crafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals!  Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the PALS HOP LINE-UP below and you'll be back on track!

HOP LINE-UP

  1. Kylie Nicolosi - Kylie's Crafty Corner

  2. Mike Funke - Stampin-Style

  3. Barbara Furlong - The Love of Stamping

  4. Martha Stewart - Seasons Of Stamping

  5. Gina Shaw - Cards by Gina Shaw


  6. Jason Casper - Jason's Stampin Pad

  7. Carla Bazhenow - Carla's Scraps

  8. Mary Fish - Stampin' Pretty

  9. Joanna Munster - Inspired By Stampin'

  10. Pam Giudici - Wacky Whippet Stamper
Below is my card that I made for my first PALS HOP.
 

Stamps: Flower Fancy, Itty Bitty Bits, Love You Much, Baroque Motifs
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso, White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Accessories:  blender pen, brads, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, square punch, polka dot embossing folder, dimensionals

The big bloom was stamped in black, colored with a blender pen using Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard ink.  I cut out the bloom and attached it with a dimensional dot.  I stamped and punched out the little flowers to add more color.  I added the sentiment and bird, from the Love You Much set, for more details. 

In case you jumped in from someplace other than the first stop, hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kylie Nicolosi, Kylie's Crafty Corner, stop number 1 on the July PALS HOP! 

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.  I would love to help you in anyway that I can.  Thanks for "hopping" by and enjoy the rest of the Pal's creations.

Pam~

18 comments:

Joanna M said...

Love Your Card! It is adorable!

mary atwood said...

Lovely Card! Pretty color combo!

Frantastic™ said...

Very pretty,nice colour combo!

kylie said...

cute card! thanks for sharing.

Margaret Moody said...

Oh my goodness, Pam! I absolutely LOVE this! This is just the cutest card! First, I love the bright colors! Love the great layout, too! But, most of all, I love how you stamped the squares with Baroque Motifs and then stamped the sentiment and little bird image over the design! Looks fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring card!

Martha said...

Really beautiful, Pam. Your colors and layout make such a crisp and clean card. Great job!

Brenda B said...

What a fantastic card! It makes me smile. Great color combos to brighten up anyone's day.

Cahos' Chaos said...

I swear my Lulu is part Whippet and part "Flying Nun", you have to see her pic. She was suppose to be a teacup chiuaua(sp?). Anyway TFS and GOd Bless.
Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

Debbie Pierce said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful layout. Great job!! :)

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and pretty - love how crisp it is!

Dana said...

WOW! This card pops! Love all the elements of it, especially the punched flowers with the brads!

Joan said...

GREAT card. I love your color scheme and layout! Great inspiration.
Thanks, Joan!!!

Barbara Chatzkel (another Pal) said...

Wow! What a great first post. I really liked the card and how the flowers pop out to catch your attention.

Mary Fish said...

I simply love how you layered over the flourishes. The four petal punches look great with a pop of yellow in the middle. Great job! Hugs, M

Regina Mangum said...

Absolutely fantastic, Pam! So glad you joined the hop this time around!

Carla said...

Super card... I love absolutely everything you did. The colors, the layers, the layout, and the flourishes. My favorite is your flowers!!!. Isn't the hop fun!!! Hugs,

Kim said...

Love your colors Pam! So bright and cheery - love how you gave dimension to your flowers too - lots of 'pop' to this card!! Great job!

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, Pam, your card is so pretty! Love those bright and cheery colors and the design and stamps you chose! Terrific job! So glad you hopped along!