Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A late PPA challenge

You know that saying...A day late and a dollar short?  Well that is me with this card.  The link to post your card closed Tuesday at noon and I didn't get it finished until 2 p.m. The Pals Paper Arts challenge this past week was a wedding themed card.  Ok, this was a challenge for me.  I've never made a wedding card before.  Since the challenge was wedding themed, I knew I needed to use the new in-color Blushing Bride.  That was my starting point and the rest finally just fell into place.

After all the time I put into it, I decided to go ahead and post it. This is what I came up with...

Stamps:  Baroque Motifs
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Early Expresso
DSP:  Blushing Bride
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  circle punch (non SU), oval punch, tag punch, pearls, dimensionals, color coach
Technique:  sponging

All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted

Thursday, July 22nd, will be a big day for me.  I am going to be the featured artist at the Pals.  Be sure to come by and see what the challenge is.

Have a great day,
Pam~ 

1 comment:

Carla said...

Oh Pam your card is beautiful!!! I'm always a day late and a dollar short! Have an awesome evening. Carla