Monday, July 19, 2010

Funky Four

Have you ever saw a stamp and you think I've got to have it?  You might not need it or have a real purpose for it but it just keeps tugging at you.  Well Funky Four did that to me.  Those four mushrooms just won me over for some wild reason.  Out of the new catalog, this set was at the top of my wish list.

Here is my first card with the Funkies inked up.  I've been in a mode of stamping pretty simple cards lately.  Must be the heat frying my mind and I can't think in details.

Stamps:  Funky Four
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Accessories:  brads, corner rounder, Nestabilities oval dies, blender pen, sponge

All products are Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.

Hmmm...the heat must be frying my mind from cooking too.  Don't think my hubby will like that excuse every evening though.  Guess I'll head downstairs and see what jumps out and says "cook me".

Have a great day!

Pam~

4 comments:

Kim said...

Simple, but SO sweet! Love the color combo and design Pam!!

Mary Fish said...

How simple and cute! Perfect balance and adorable colors. Hugs, M

Paper Art Diva-Stephanie Daughtrey said...

Love this Pam! I also love your "Hop" card...I tried to comment that day, but it wouldn't let me. Hoping that I can today!

Carla said...

What a fun card. I love it. Hugs,